The Brazen Burgundian - Costume and Culture in 15th Century Burgundy...and France
RSS

Recent Posts

More Updates!!!
Sometimes you just need help
New Article: The Tailoring of the Pourpoint of King Chaarles VI Revealed by Tasha D. Kelly
Knitted hose, who knows....
My Weekend as a 15th century cripple

Historical Clothing
SCA
website
powered by

My Blog

Clothing Galleries

Historically I have not been much of a clothing process blogger; however, I am looking to change that in the future. I do however have a bunch of clothing galleries that you can peruse HERE

12 Comments to Clothing Galleries:

Comments RSS
professional resume assistance on Monday, May 28, 2018 2:13 AM
Is this about an event that you have went to? I enjoyed reading this stuff here. Nice work here by you and people behind this

Blade Runner Love Jacket on Monday, May 28, 2018 8:05 PM
you have maintained your blog with some interesting things which are so wonderful and convey the great ideas to the people. you mostly post the seasonal articles

chemistry assignment writing serv on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 10:28 AM
Honestly It is unreal for me that what kind of the skills talented persons living around us and giving us the proud. I want to touch this book that has so many shades on with the shadows and inspiring colors.

write my assignment on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 2:37 PM

google play on Friday, July 27, 2018 9:00 PM
Hey guys if you want more and more free google play codes then must try google play gift cards codes to get lots of google codes for free online.

chappellseminars on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 9:34 AM
really interesting and share worthy press release that you share here. i always enjoy your updated posts. you are really good job blogging. Have a nice day!

Zoho Partner on Thursday, February 07, 2019 10:11 PM
I'm reading different blogs since morning but this blog post has caught my attention.

Bruce Lee Jacket on Tuesday, March 19, 2019 2:10 AM
I sure do like to admire you for sharing this post that means a lot to every person.Use various tools, generators and other devices with caution.linkI think it will be useful to many students and those who studyThis was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here!linkFirstly thanks a lot for such a wonderful post.But I always remember that! I think it's important to focus on that.link

Taxi Service on Tuesday, March 19, 2019 3:47 AM
It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not that good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading. I had to go show it to my friend and he enjoyed it as well!

embroidered patches custom on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 3:45 AM
When you need outstanding custom patches, let Netpropatches be your trusted supplier.

proessayreviews.com on Monday, June 03, 2019 3:02 AM
Oh, I love a different kind of cloths.It's my obsession and I would recommend this post to my family as well. Thanks for sharing this post.

Cat5e plenum 1000ft on Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:02 AM
Buy best USA made cat5e plenum, cat6 plenum Cables, Fiber optic Cables ,Coaxial cables and network management tools.