The Brazen Burgundian - Costume and Culture in 15th Century Burgundy...and France
RSS

Recent Posts

More Updates!!!
Sometimes you just need help
New Article: The Tailoring of the Pourpoint of King Chaarles VI Revealed by Tasha D. Kelly
Knitted hose, who knows....
My Weekend as a 15th century cripple

French
Historical Clothing
SCA
website
powered by

My Blog

The Brazen Burgundian is a Thing!

I decided that I wanted to completely overhaul  my personal website and turn it in to a resource for those, who like me, love to research 15th century Burgundy ...and by extension France. I am partnering with some great people to assist in translations and as well as compiling all the information I have on tutorials, research, articles, links, etc. I hope that it is well received.

12 Comments to The Brazen Burgundian is a Thing! :

Comments RSS
Gaston de Clermont on Tuesday, September 08, 2015 8:45 PM
Wow! Love what you're embarking on here, and really looking forward to watching the site grow!

assignment geek on Sunday, May 13, 2018 5:03 AM
Thanks to medievalburgundy site for updating us and sharing us about burgundain is a thing and making the impressive tips. The personal website and compiling resource for translations hope this will great tips.

help with assignment on Friday, June 01, 2018 2:59 AM
We all should stand together for humanity.No matter either it is palestine or any other country.I appreciate this post.Its a good job.Thank you for sharing.

do my paper for me on Wednesday, June 06, 2018 8:24 PM
this easter was a spa day, really glad. without such great services atleast my easter would have had a missing element in itself. really happy to see this thanks for such Happiness This Easter!

cv writers on Saturday, October 06, 2018 5:28 AM
It was a great decision for you overall. I definitely support that, my friend!

Sons of Anarchy Ho on Friday, February 22, 2019 3:44 AM
Articles that have significant and savvy remarks are more agreeable, at any rate to me. It’s fascinating to peruse what other individuals thought and how it identifies with them or their customers, as their point of view could help you later on.

Sons of Anarchy Ho on Friday, February 22, 2019 3:45 AM

custom essay on Sunday, June 16, 2019 9:09 AM
Paper writing service providing well-written custom essays at affordable prices. Rushessay.com is an custom essay service you can rely custom papers on.

www.collegeessayswritingservice.com on Tuesday, July 02, 2019 10:32 AM
Not every student is able to spend hours writing scientific projects. This is often the primary reason why lab report writing help is called in. Our experienced writers have completed thousands of successful tasks and are proud of their expertise in a variety of scientific fields. Choose lab report writer from our database according to specific criteria.

papermoonvintage on Saturday, July 20, 2019 4:32 AM
It has exhibited that girls aren't at the back of than men in illuminating area and in any area of life. In out-dated activities, ladies were no longer furnished true rights to get guidance and satisfy their lives.

delete microsoft account on Friday, August 30, 2019 10:36 PM
Visit this site to get information about delete Outlook account.

jpeg2000alliance on Tuesday, October 01, 2019 11:04 PM
Your window fixing contributions are certainly genuine anyway a touch expensive. Be that as it may, the pay and limits you regularly convey make your administrations close by for all individuals.