The Brazen Burgundian - Costume and Culture in 15th Century Burgundy...and France
RSS

Recent Posts

More Updates!!!
Sometimes you just need help
Knitted hose, who knows....
My Weekend as a 15th century cripple

Historical Clothing
SCA
website
powered by

My Blog

Hey everyone,

It's been almost two months since I've added new content to the site. I have been crazy busy both in the SCA running the reign of the current King and Queen as well as outside the SCA buying a new house, moving, starting a new job and vacation. I promise I won't be gone this long again.

I have added an awesome to new article by Tasha D. Kelly to the articles section of the website: The Tailoring of the Pourpoint of King Charles VI Revealed. While this garment is late 14th century, it provides incredibly valuable insight in to the construction and tailoring of garments from the 15th century as well. I found this to be incredibly valuable. I couldn't wait to share it

Check out the Articles section to read it

Thanks,

Chuck

7 Comments to New Article: The Tailoring of the Pourpoint of King Chaarles VI Revealed by Tasha D. Kelly:

Comments RSS
Anonymous on Thursday, February 09, 2017 8:23 PM
ghj
Reply to comment

Click here on Monday, April 23, 2018 4:38 AM
good post
Reply to comment

rushmyessay on Monday, April 23, 2018 5:25 AM
i am a reader and after getting best essay writing help via such quality writeups i am looking forward to write my thoughts out by following great techniques and tips applied in authors work.
Reply to comment

adam on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 5:10 AM
testing
Reply to comment

dissertation editing service on Sunday, June 03, 2018 8:26 PM
Custom dissertations allow you according to absorb talents over the knowledge, so nicely namely experience, over freelance specialists for you dissertation ye need because excessive school, college yet college. Our custom arrangement literature service may assist thou greatly, or we offer specific cooperation techniques as allow thou according to purchase dissertations conveniently.
Reply to comment

Margaret C. Perez on Monday, July 02, 2018 9:26 PM
As a reader with vast interests, articles like this make me smile. And I used to write about anything and everything. While I'm still in my career doing resume writers reviews, because apparently the world thinks I'm good at that, I still do my best to engage with my different interests. I hope others find their way as well. Good luck to my fellow struggling writers!
Reply to comment

get free steam wallet codes on Friday, July 27, 2018 8:58 PM
Hey friends if you want more and more free steam codes online then must try my link to get lots of steam codes for free.
Reply to comment