The Brazen Burgundian - Costume and Culture in 15th Century Burgundy...and France
RSS

Recent Posts

More Updates!!!
Sometimes you just need help
New Article: The Tailoring of the Pourpoint of King Chaarles VI Revealed by Tasha D. Kelly
Knitted hose, who knows....
My Weekend as a 15th century cripple

Historical Clothing
SCA
website
powered by

My Blog

Sometimes you just need help

Life has been pretty crazy of late. I was promoted in to a new role that is much busier than my previous role, and my personal life has also become a bit more complex of late. Due to this, my ability to allocate time to working through translations from the Philip the Good clothing project has shrunk significantly. I don't want the project to completely halt, so I tested using the fiverr.com  service that was recommended to me to employ qualified freelance translators. I tried using auto-translation tools; however, there is far too much detail and nuance to make them a viable resource. I am spectacularly pleased with the translation service I received from https://www.fiverr.com/nsohmofor I highly recommend them, and I will employ again in the future. Hopefully when life slows down a bit, I can get back to working through my own translations.

I hope you find this latest update informative and useful to understanding how furs were used in period

28 Comments to Sometimes you just need help :

Comments RSS
Thoms< on Wednesday, May 2, 2018 5:08 AM
Amazing Post.

resume prime on Monday, January 7, 2019 2:46 AM
Having lots of responsibilities can take its toll on someone. Balancing all of our responsibilities and taking care each and everyone of them is strenuous and stressful. I hope that you would be able to carry out all your tasks and still have a good time to yourself and your family. I know that having a bigger job than before is hard to adapt to, but I know that you can do it. I hope that you would continue on being a hard worker in life.

essay help on Saturday, May 5, 2018 3:14 AM
No doubt fiverr is the best. I also get a lot of help from there.You have shared something after such a long time. Keep up the good work!

write me an assignment on Friday, June 1, 2018 3:04 AM
Thanks to medievalburgundy site for updating us and sharing us about burgundain is a thing and making the impressive tips. The personal website and compiling resource for translations hope this will great tips.

amazon gift cards free on Friday, July 27, 2018 8:57 PM
Hey friends if you want more and more free amazon codes online then must try my link.

superiorpaper on Monday, November 12, 2018 5:34 PM
You need to be brave enough to ask for help. But sometimes you just desperately need it.

best essay writing company on Tuesday, January 1, 2019 4:08 PM
You are totally right. I need some assistance now. Can you help me?

654465 on Thursday, January 3, 2019 11:50 PM
645654

picta on Sunday, June 23, 2019 8:36 PM
I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight.

Remove password windows 10 on Friday, August 30, 2019 10:31 PM
Remove your lost password when you forget it. use this link to do so.

best website to buy an essay on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 9:18 AM
And it's totally okay to ask for it. Don't you agree with that?

70s shirts uk on Friday, August 30, 2019 8:11 AM
Hey what a splendid post I have gone over and trust me I have been hunting out down this comparable sort of post for recent week and scarcely ran over this. Much thanks and will search for more postings from you.

iot platform security on Sunday, October 6, 2019 2:37 AM

webstagram on Friday, November 8, 2019 12:00 AM
Looking forward to read many more such informative articles and blog posts

Costa Calida on Tuesday, January 7, 2020 8:59 AM
Thanks a lot for this awesome post. Keep up the good work. I’ll be coming back lots. I agree with most of the points you make within this content.

reduce retail returns on Tuesday, January 7, 2020 11:58 AM
It is best individual guidance which can improve favored of these adults in the overall population who had been stay uneducated sooner than. It will push off the sentiment of deficiency of these individuals who feel a type of embarrassment on their guidance.
Reply to comment

Bluehost web hosting discount coupon code on Thursday, January 23, 2020 11:31 PM
I love content with information

Useless Websites on Friday, February 7, 2020 8:42 PM
Sometimes you just need help Useless Websites

23 is back on Monday, March 16, 2020 10:33 PM
23 is back https://23is-back.com/ 23 is back

small tattoos on Monday, March 30, 2020 1:07 AM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos

dissertation results help on Tuesday, April 14, 2020 4:52 AM
Yes, and very often we don't want to accept other people's help because we believe that it is some kind of weakness. We shouldn't think so though.

leqeen on Saturday, April 25, 2020 3:50 AM
123 movies go is an online streaming site that allows you to watch movies of all genres, including action, sci-fi, comedy, anime, romance, drama, history, musical, adventure, horror, crime, war, family, biography, historical, sport, thriller, western, music, kung fu, fantasy, mystery, and school, just to name a few.

Sex Positions on Saturday, April 25, 2020 9:57 PM

Yeezy on Tuesday, April 28, 2020 4:40 AM

Best Convection Microwave Oven in India 2020 on Monday, May 25, 2020 5:54 AM
Not all combination microwaves have all of these features, so it's important to know in advance what you want from your combined microwave to make sure it meets your needs.

pocket watch on Saturday, July 11, 2020 12:00 AM

Nike Shoes on Monday, August 3, 2020 5:59 AM

Low Sodium Recipes on Sunday, September 6, 2020 9:54 AM
Thus, an effective marketing communication is indeed the key to the success of any business.